LES Britain & Ireland
LES100 Training Course/LES Workshop & 2021 Annual Conference
"Licensing in Challenging Times"
15 - 16 November 2021
LES Britain & Ireland are thrilled to announce that their 2021 Annual Conference "Licensing in Challenging Times" will be held IN-PERSON on 16 November in Glasgow.
Topics to be covered:
- No-One is Safe Until Everyone is Safe - the story behind CEPI's R&D partnerships and supporting the COVAX Mission
- Irn-Bru: Protecting a Heritage Brand
- Deal Making Trends and Outlook for the Life Sciences Industry (Panel)
- Public Support for Start-up Ventures
- Commercialisation of the Academic Research Base (Panel)
- Agreements to Supply Products in a Time of Shortage
A full-day LES100 Training Course "Commercialising IP through the Power of Licensing" and a half-day LES workshop on "Copyright - Collective Licensing after the Digital Single Market Directive 2019/790" will take place on 15 November. A Civic Reception (hosted by Glasgow City Council) and Gala Dinner with a Guest Speaker will then be held for all LES100/LES Workshop and Conference attendees.